4.12.12

VICIOUS :: from doodles in sadako tights series to Tokone Japan







It's like a dream come true for my random doodles in Sadako tights series to be actually realised and merchandised now! Thanks to Okamoto Kyouko, Nitta Kazumi for motivating me to make it happen. Shono Hiroaki from Ubies/Vision Track Japan for hooking me up with Tonoke Japan. And CK Koo for the styling/photography and Kuanth for photography to make these photos lovely. /// /// /// if you are interested to order these tights, please check out from here.

2 comments:

  1. wow wow wow! congrats sok kuan! this is amazing. i am happy for you. the prints are goergeous and you really did a very good job. i am sure this is going to be big hit! haaaa fantastic photography. great legs girl :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Priscilla! thank you thank you! so so so so sorry for my super late response! as i seldom check my gmail account which gets notification for comments in this blog!

      Delete